Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci, shading laser printer of Kyocera first in class right now, furnished with different phenomenal highlights, for example :
- Wise shading alignment framework
- 8.5-inch shading contact screen board,
- High print accelerates to 40 pages for each moment (shading) and 50 pages for every moment (dark)
- High filtering speed (up to 100 pictures for each moment) because of Dual Scan Document Processor innovation
USB bi-directional Thumb Port
From the equipment side, Kyocera’s most elevated arrangement TASKalfa, 500ci and 400ci, accompanies 2GB of RAM and 160GB x2 HDD, while 300ci and 250ci have 2GB of RAM and 80GB HDD. Included highlighted, for example, security watermarks, watermark duplicate, and docuguard will likewise be gotten when utilizing Kyocera TASKalfa arrangement.
With its flexibility, the TASKalfa 300ci can assist with expanding profitability in your office. This tone multifunctional gadget can print, duplicate and output just as cycle a few positions simultaneously. The new toner and shading printing innovation convey brilliant printouts that.
The TASKalfa 500ci forces organizations and workgroups of all sizes. Fresh highly contrasting yield consolidates with cutting edge completing and speed. A record imaging entryway that drives not just duplicate, print, and sweep, it additionally rearranges your most successive errands, for example, information sharing, filing and more with the option of amazing, yet versatile Kyocera Business Applications.
Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci Support Operating System :
Operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (32-bit / 64-bit)
How to Install the Driver Manually
- Download the Driver that we have provided in the link above, follow these simple steps to install it :
- Extract the first file (if the downloaded file is in zip or rar format).
- If the extracted file has an .exe extension, click-right select Open and follow the installation instructions.
- If not, open Device Manager by right-clicking the Start menu and selecting Device Manager.
- Look for the device and model that matches your device support in the list of devices.
- Click-right it to open the Properties dialog box.
- Select the Driver tab. From the Properties dialog box,
- Select Update Driver button and follow the instructions.
- Click Finish ,,